HEAT PROTECT MOROCCAN HAIR SERUM
Parachute Gold® Range Benefits
- Timeless Indian Wisdom Mastered Through Modern Science Of Cocolipids™.
- Deep Root Nourishment With Modern Sensorials.
- Hair Healthy Inside & Beautiful Outside.
- Cocolipids™ concentrate and release the natural power of coconut deep into the hair roots.
- Argan is known for its high nutrient and antioxidant content such as Omega 6 and natural tocopherols. Argan helps make your hair soft and shiny.
- Vitamin E and UV Filters, in association with silicon conditioners, coats hair with a thermoscreen layer which protects hair from heat styling and prolonged sun exposure.
Cocolipids™, Argan, Vitamin E and UV Filters
How to Apply
Pump 2-3 times and rub between palms. Massage into scalp with finger tips. Run your palms in a combing option through your wet/dry hair from the mod lengths of hair reaching the ends, with extra attention to the ends. Do not rinse after applying.
Oil Prevents Dryness of the Hair
Hair might seem to be dry and rough when you have not gone for spas for a while, but you can prevent that just by a little effort. Take a bottle of oil and apply it to your hair till the hair seems shiny. Oil would lock the moisture within the scalp and helps hair be nourished. Also, oil acts as a coolant and it would prevent your hair from harsh heating conditions. If your hair is extremely dry, you can just apply oil to your hair and then soak a towel in hot water and wrap it around your head. This would make sure that oil penetrates well into the scalp.
What is hair composed of?
Whenever we think of hair, we automatically think of the hair on our head. But hair is actually present in almost all parts of the body. Hair is made up of a protein called keratin which is the same protein in our nails and in the skin.
MAXIMUM 60 CHARACTERS.
PLEASE DO NOT INCLUDE: HTML, REFERENCES TO OTHER RETAILERS, PRICING, PERSONAL INFORMATION, ANY PROFANE, INFLAMMATORY OR COPYRIGHTED COMMENTS, OR ANY COPIED CONTENT.